Please fill out the application to join one of the most valuable Club Memberships as a governement
employee working in California.
By clicking Agree and Continue below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
The Employees Club of California (The Club) is an enhanced supplemental voluntary benefits provider for state, local, and municipal government
employees of California. Club benefits include (but not limited to) discount entertainment, scholarship, high value 2-for-1 and up to 50% off
coupons to members – saving on dining, attractions, activities, shopping, services, travel and more throughout the US and Canada! The Club is
a paid membership program of LACEA Insurance Services, Inc. (CA DOI Lic. #0B98000) and is a licensed insurance agency offering insurance benefits
to qualified Club Members. Club Members with insurance products have access to an in-house claims service.
• Club Membership is available to all individuals 18 years of age and over; and currently working or have retired from a state, local, or municipal government
entity in California.
• Club Membership is a paid monthly subscription billed through your credit card, bank deduction, or automatic payroll deduction (if applicable).
• The Club reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and membership may be terminated at the Club’s discretion and without cause.
• Club Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by the Club including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
• The e-mail address you provide will help us communicate with you regarding updates and benefits that affects your membership. Your e-mail address will be used solely by the Club.
• You must notify the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to cancel your Membership.